Halloween Role Playing
Use Halloween Ideas to come up with a unique costume you can make or purchase a costume already made.
- The Halloween Season is a great time to find those costumes to buy or costume ideas in magazines or online. You can use these costumes to role play.
- What would your child like to be? Be creative and come up with an interesting costume. Could it be made from something you already have around the house?
- One Halloween I taped my daughter's legs over red tights to look like Raggedy Ann's legs. She already had the red tights and a dress, and they could still be used after Halloween.
- Children can try on different parts of life by role playing with costumes. Help them do it inexpensively.
Halloween Costume Ideas
- Choose pajamas that can be turned into a costume. That way you get double use out of the costume. Use it for Halloween and then use it as pajamas afterwards until the kids outgrow them.
- You can either make the pajamas or find some cheap ones. Flannel pajamas in different patterns are a good choice. Be sure they are flame protected for safety.
- If you are making them, choose fabric that has a theme such as a tiger fabric or choose a solid color that can go with anything.
- Add a few homemade accessories to be whatever the children want to be. Get creative. Use what you have to create a very unique costu
- Cheap Hula Costume
Create a fun, inexpensive hula costume for any age including a skirt, lea, headpiece, wrist and anklet bracelets.