Young Adult Play
Inexpensive Ideas For Play
When You Are A Young Adult
Young Adult Play can take many dimensions:
- Young adults may think they are too old to play. That is not the case. Play can still be an integral part of life - a stress reliever.
- Young children can't wait to grow up. They "play" being a grown up.
- Now that you are "grown up," don't abandon the good things in life from your youth.
- Think back to what you liked to do as a child. What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Babysitting, child tending, or day care can still give you the opportunities to play.
- Borrow someone else's kids to play with. Their parents will enjoy the break, and you have a chance to play again. You benefit by having fun. It gives you an excuse for acting like a kid again.
- Enjoy the moments.
Double Click on the Center Play Button to See the Video